IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

fundamentals - company growth and p&l, page-2

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi Buster

I'm not sure I ever said that you're off the mark with that possibility. I suspect you are quite right and several big pharmas have/are running the ruler over PRR.

I guess my point is what value would they bring to the company and by association we the shareholders?

Lets consider a hypothetical US company called "Dandelion" making a takeover offer tomorrow at a typical 25-30% premium to the VWAP. We'd be facing a situation where we'd be selling our shares at around 40-43cents. To some that sounds pretty good I'll admit.

However now that the company is fully funded through to FDA approval and commercial sales and todays news further derisking the growth potential, to me it seems like outright theft.

It's a totally different story for a big pharma to take a position on market as a cornerstone investor. They come along for the ride with us and hopefully provide useful advice, connections and support along the way.

Alternately, taking a placement at around the time of the FDA approval when the share price is a more reasonable reflection of the value of the company would be reasonable.

In essence, we don't need them now. Further dilution at this stage is unecessary and counter productive.
    Hope this clears up my position.

Cheers
    Kbear1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.