PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I must say I owe appologies to all those that continued to hold...

1. 717 Posts.
    I must say I owe appologies to all those that continued to hold an objective view to this stock and to those that I continually had a little dig at if they had valid questioned that challenged PLV's operation. I do sincerely appologise

I had blinkers on and did one of the most unforgivable things in share trading......and that is.... falling in love with a stock. The main reason for my distain is firstly...

The SPP at 78c to us common shareholders when around the corner was the PFS and PLV knowing full well the updated figures. No wonder the so called 'interested parties', or 'sophisticated investors' were not 'tapped' for these funds!!....we were easy prey

Secondly the absolute doubling of capex and opex, change of mining technique and phase introduction and extended production times.

The purchasing of 100% of the Irvine Island is another I am questioning now,as interested investors were there then!! I think. I also recall other SPP

Maybe there is something that I am overlooking, but where do I find it?? Do I believe announcements from now on.....do I believe the current figures that have been issued?? I know there is IO in the ground, but is this the company to deliver the goods? I am certainly questioning that now

Mainly Disappointed and really embarrassed to have trusted management with my investment the way I did.

I feel my only hope now is that they get taken over at a reasonable price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.