PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

fundamentals consideration, page-16

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Fluffynymh,

I agree to the point that scoping studies are not deinitive numbers. Scoping study, PFS, BFS and eventual construction costs all vary. The costs tend to blow out as each phase comes along.

What I was refering to is that if management was aware of the upcoming numbers while they were doing the SPP then that is where the misleading conduct comes from. If management was aware of the massive blowouts and still conducted to raise the spp then there is a lot to answer for.

If management were still talking the old numbers even if there is evidence that these numbers are obsolete, and went ahead to raise money (at a price that has now turned out to be >100% premium) then that is where they can be pinned. Also if shareholders are getting all the "positive" feedback and there is evidence to suggest otherwise then this can be considered as misleading.

A commercial lawyer would know much more than me on where to open avenues. I know some of my friends who hold PLV are going this path.

In the end its up to every shareholder to do what they want. If they think that Tony has done nothing wrong then just ignore what I have written. If they feel otherwise then a legal avenue is just one consideration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.