PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Corporal,Are you in the army by any chance? Just going by the...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Corporal,

Are you in the army by any chance? Just going by the name that is all. My son is in the army reserves.

Back to PLV.

The matter here that I am trying to point out is "were shareholders misled". This could be from "management spin" and whether they had information about the numbers of the PFS and still took shareholders money.

I would say many people including some posters on HC bought shares in PLV based on the numbers that has been promoted by the company management.

Some people on HC says management did not word the announcement carefully enough so its read and interpreted badly.

May I point out that these guys announced NPV= $3.80 ($3.40 fully diluted). This could be interpreted as the project here is worth ultimately $3.80 a share. PLV has minimal cash so a future capital raising is on the cards hence further dilution. If the CAPEX and OPEX blow out further (every magnetite play has proven so far) then this so called NPV would be halved to even be positive. They used the exchange rate of USD0.82, from the way the yanks are printing money seems that the exchange rate would be $USD1.25. Project is in exploration stage, why would you pay full price when you can invest in BHP or RIO. I say this management knows what they are announcing and have tried to make the PFS look as positive as possible.

Lets talk of the possible JV partners. With the recent release the power of negotiation for PLV has decreased dramatically.

I have bleed blood and sweat to get where I am today. I know many here have done the same. If it was a gamble and I knew it was, and the results went wrong then that is fair enough. If you are misled then I am all for dishing the pain right back.

To me action speaks louder than words. My son who is in the army reserve and trying out for te SAS told me their moto was "who dares wins". If management did indeed have prior information and still took the retail guys for a ride then why not hit them back where it hurts most. Talk the talk but walk the walk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.