PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

fundamentals consideration, page-52

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

Some excellent posts and some very disappointed, 'gutted' and understandably angry people.

Day 2 and no company response. Its disgraceful really.

Its the tough times that reveal a true persons/companies qualities, values and traits...not the easy times.

Right now leadership is required.

McBombers another fine post and response from you. You are one of the most respected and balanced posters here my friend so thanks for your views.
    Like you I am down on my 'investment' considerably. Its been a VERY tough couple of days for me.
    I think a lot of us feel totally betrayed here.
    The SPP crew must be seething.

The management team have not responded to its shareholders after 2 massive hits.

I don't think this is the time to make personal deregatory comments about, or to the MD.
    It never is to be frank.
    They are cheap shots at a fragile time. They achieve nothing.
    I do expect to see some leadership from him though.
    And I do expect a response to the 'please explain' as mentioned earlier.

This has NOT been delivered. 2 days of hell for shareholders and a PFS NOBODY expected and we don't hear a murmur from them.

Its just not good enough.

That said, the management team as a collective are a disappointing bunch, devoid of leadership and responsibility at this time, of caring for 'ALL' of their shareholders, and have been 'vague' in their communications.

I have tried to get clarification on ASX releases from this company. Many here didn't support that.
    I did it respectfully. I did it with faith in management and the MD.

The agenda was always to get clear communication. Clearly I had some questions.

As a shareholder I want the truth. I want clear communication. I want transparency. And I want to know if all the reports and comments about and from the company are hoohah!
    I feel like I invested in a totally different company!!!!!!

We still have no idea who the mysterious JTC is and the unbinding agreement chosen over the other 'alleged' strongly interested parties who offered (I believe) 'binding agreements.

PLV management team need to do just that 'manage'...theres a crisis at the moment, theres panic, theres disillusionment and theres a lot of questions...and a lot of pain.

If PLV management team can't create real shareholder value, or communicate effectively and transparently,and take responsibility for this mess - temporary or otherwise, then give the company to someone who can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.