PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

mtl999,I do not work for Slater and Gordon. I do not even have a...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    mtl999,

I do not work for Slater and Gordon. I do not even have a law qualification.

Have I been involved in class actions before over cases with possibility of misleading information- YES

Have I used Slater and Gordon for my legal cases in the past -NO. In my posts I said Slater ang Gordon is because these guys seem to have the biggest brand name. I know of Allens Arthur Robinson, Blake Dawson, Clayton Utz, Freehills, Mallesons Stephen Jaques and Minter Ellison are just some of the others. I also mentioned that a lawyer in the comercial area could be the way to go if people wanted to go down this avenue.

When I stated Tony Salary it was in combination to his share holding and how much was paid for these shares. I know Tony purchased on the share purchase plan for $15k worth at 78cents. However the rest of the holdings I do not know the price. If you have interpreted me as having a pot shot then so be it...nothing I can do.

In regards to management as a whole, they are there not only to advance the company's vision but to ensure that there is continuous disclosure. This is especially true for the Non-Executive directors. This is why they get paid. Also their salary comes from shareholders pockets.

Please note that when I suggest the path of legal challenges, this is a challenge and that the defendent is also allowed to convey his point of view. If there was absolutely no wrongdoing (or the court finds no evidence of this) on management behalf then they would not even be worried.

Some here may see me as starting a riot. My response is that you can only tolerate so much. If you believe there is an avenue for action then consider it. "Actions speaks louder than words" is a motto that I follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.