PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

BG,I appreciate you are informing the PLV community of options...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    BG,

I appreciate you are informing the PLV community of options for legal recourse but again i believe this is premature. Mate i might need to enlist your help as i reckon based on whats been said here i could sue a dozen companys based on past losses.

I guess i am also wondering where you have come from as i have never seen a single post from you - assume you dont hold stock and never have - please confirm. Its clear you are putting a lot of time into your posts and i can only assume it to provided people with points for consideration - better bloke than i am as i wouldnt put time into something i had no stake in nor ever did.

This whole issue of withholding sensitive information is confusing me. Dont a lot of companies continually withhold sensitive information then release it at the time when management believes it will best suit the company and SP now they dont always get this right but thats business. So does that mean PLV has also withheld information regarding other suitors in the company and a raft of other happenings?

I think we need to consider the fact PLV never came out and definitively said our PFS WILL be at a CAPEX of XXX and so on. Words like approximately are used for a reason. I assume you also contend that say 2 month ago when the SP was sitting around the 70's with shareholder discontent growing management should have come out and said not only do we expect a delay in the PFS but by the way its looking like the cost of the project is going to be double what was previously expected fyi all. What would have happened BG?? Do you think the exact same thing that happened on Monday and Tuesday but possibly worse ? i am prepared to speculate yes seeing as we wouldnt had even had a PFS to digest just a statement of delay and cost blow outs. Management time the release of sensitive information as they see appropriate to protect the company and SP.

I see your point surrounding the SPP group so effectively $4m is up for legal challenge no more no less?

Yes management holds a large number of shares - i cant be bothered going into the average price but i could guarantee it would be a lot lower than most of us average joes. The point is they could have been dropping shares over the last year at massive profits but didnt - why? Sure coping a loss is worse thats commons sense - but i reckon management would be starting to get a bit closer to such a scenario in the current climate. Further to that as you are implying say management knew for several months the project costs had increased significantly why would they not begin to sell holdings? Why would they not do a deal with numerous parties as was advised could have happened as opposed to a non binding MOU ? can we take legal action for that as well? I guess i like to think management might know a bit more than us and might have a few tricks left ? again as shareholders should we know all of this and again a case for legal action?

Yes i am also aware management is paid by SH. Deal with it. At the end of the day we might say he was the most overpaid MD ever but plenty of those have existed. I dont get paid what TS does but i bet over the last 2 years that bloke has worked some serious hours and endured some serious stress - he is in the firing line right now and thats why he gets paid the big bucks.

I say good luck to all that wish to pursue legal action but i would implore all people holding shares to sell and join the legal action group that is spoken of or strap in and back the company and hope that some sort of decent financing occurs - i guess the options are as simple as that.

Satori keep positing mate your posts have been the most balanced of all and you have never been afraid to go against the grain regardless of the backlash from the bullish investors. I think we are in a similar boat so i hope for both our sake TS has a few tricks left. Talk of this project being a dead duck seems very premature to me IMHO.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.