PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Just had a listen to the broadcast.First up I acknowledge the MD...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Just had a listen to the broadcast.

First up I acknowledge the MD making the effort to do it.

Secondly, thats his job to do that, so its expected from a shareholder who has seen his shares smashed, and expected from the leader and front man for this company.

Can someone tell me what is going on at PLV?

Whilst I havent lost faith in the 'robust economics' of the project, the management team have lost 'some' credibility without question here, and questions arise for me regarding their strategic approach to this PFS and their ability to take full responsibility for what just happened.

It appears they were surprised by the PFS capex. I find that amazing. Heres a team in my view who are not taking 'full' responsibility for the current state of affairs.

Look at the MD's comments on the 2009 concept study..done by "external (note that word because it 'removes' some responsibility by design or otherwise, from 'the company')consultants".
    The MD then goes on to say it was "slightly inadequate"...and then "not entirely inadequate"

Bit unsure there i'd say....

So my view is there was an 'attempt' to distance the company from the responsibility of that 2009 concept study.

Thats not taking responsibility for starters as the MD of this company.
    Its as simple as that.

The 11 year minelife in PFS was stated at least 20 years in the interview.

I found the comments relating to JV/interested parties as being worth discussing further.
    They are still interested on the 11 year PFS outcomes let alone the 20+ year ones.
    The MD said they were focused on doing deal/s
    "as soon as possible"

Thats the bit I want some clarification on.

Most know i'm a stickler for detail on these things and thats a vague statement not backed up by concrete language.

Now, before I start being inundated with Pfizer deals for chill pills by some here, lets look at whats just happened:

TOTAL MARKET LOSS OF CONFIDENCE AND 50% DROP IN SHAREPRICE.

Right now the market..or more to the point the shareholders, need more than a soothing and non descript "as soon as possible" comment on finance deals.

We need concrete timelines here. We need clear language. Is for example; "as soon as possible" well within the 30 day period stated after release of the PFS as was stated earlier by the company?
    Spell it out and instill confidence in this company.

For management to regain confidence and credibility (and they can) they need to be clear. They need to rebuild this, and they need to get it back above the SPP....that will keep the natives 'at bay'..

I remember questioning the release of the MOU last October and was blasted for it. How dare I question the companys language and ASX release.
    I thought it was bland and vague at the time. We saw a big drop in shareprice immediately...remember that folks?

Since then we know NOTHING about 'any' interested 3rd parties let alone the MOU partner.

We 'hear' about them. Lets start hearing and seeing some concrete facts.
    The time for that is now. The MD stated the parties concerned are happy enough at the 11 year economics..

BINGO!!!!!!

So for this shareholder I want to see clear leadership and direction from the management team.

If the MD had stated that information today in the PFS released 2 days ago the shareprice would not be at these levels.

You cannot deflect that to 2009 concept studies. You have to take responsibility for the language you use to the market.

I've said it before: Get someone to write your releases PLV because that was a thoughtless and wreckless PFS announcement that destroyed the shareprice when it didn't have to.
    It was a total disconnect.

That announcement was glass half empty.

Todays interview was glass half full.

From here its back at the company. Lets see some clear communication and full responsibility taken for past, current and future directions and decisions.

Might just add the remarks that come up about the company management owning shares. Yes they do. They got them early. They get them via company benefits/super as well.
    They also get paid VERY well for doing their jobs while they have their shares sitting there.

Don't put them in the same league as mums and dads, and average Joes (like me) investors tryng to make a buck.

Its a different league.

Agree McBombers talk of the death of this company is premature....and plain wrong!
    That said they need to 'act' and they need to 'deliver results'

Not vague motherhood statements that don't cut it in a tough market.

One more thing;

Welcome to the best place to get the company to listen to you - The Hotcopper Social Network.

Its now back to the management team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.