GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Good evening all,well I may as well persist with this thread and...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Good evening all,

well I may as well persist with this thread and try and get a response from myself to my own posts,lol Kidding.

I need some help from someone here please, cmonaussie where are you ? :) According to the RRC website,Lightning Oil Company API's permit them to drill one hori and one vertical.This is confusing me a little here because the GGP preso is showing two horizontals. Or is it me thats not quite right ? I have put up some EOG well numbers which are close by.

Moving on to the PB project and our first Hori SRH #5H The company has stated that the drill will be running January/February next year.Cmonaussie you were at the AGM amongst others, was there any talk of the SRH #5H going the full length of 7,500ft ( as stated in the preso "up to 7,500ft" ) or was there any talk of bringing this back a little.This would then give the company the opportunity for an earlier production and a quicker return.If the lateral does go the full 7,500ft and all goes well,is it really possible that production can start in Jan ?

The company is forcasting a cost of $4.5mill - $7.5mill. As stated they will also be using the current raising finances for the purchase of further acres amongst other needs.I am still none the wiser on where the $$ are coming from for the two frac jobs on SRH #1 and SRH#2. So, assuming the current raising will total the targeted $10 mill, it seems that they will have enough to cover a shorter lateral and the fracking of that,land purchase and possibly other needs ?

Any comments ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.