NST 0.58% $13.96 northern star resources ltd

Fundamentals haven't changed, page-115

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    @Ophir
    @Hyperion Silver
    @siameseparrot

So Gold prices dropped on a unconfirmed rumour......LOL.

Extracted the main part from Fairfax article which I will BOLD.

An article by Bloomberg claiming the European Central Bank was considering unwinding its 80 billion-euro monthly buying program sent financial markets into a tailspin, even though the report was not confirmed.
    http://www.watoday.com.au/business/...s-rate-rise-worries-grow-20161005-grvc2l.html

Donald Trump will not win the next election?....(Can't predict this one but given the Brexit vote, Leicester City wins the EPL and Western Bulldogs winning the AFL Grand final anything is possible)

Want to know why Trump's winning Ohio? Drink a beer with 'the deplorables' and find out

Middletown, Ohio: Many Washington elites, including Republicans, do not know a single person who supports Donald Trump. In this depressed industrial town in southwestern Ohio, it is hard to find anyone who says they are for Hillary Clinton.

"I cannot tell you one person I know of who has said to me that they support Hillary. Not one," said Chris Polleys, who cleans benzene pots at the AK Steel plant here. "I don't understand how she's doing anything in the polls. I see Hillary for prison, but there's no Hillary for president signs anywhere. It's just impossible for me to believe that they're neck and neck."

A poll published Monday by Quinnipiac University shows that Trump is ahead of Clinton in Ohio by 5 points (47 per cent to 42 per cent) and that this is the only battleground state where his lead expanded in the wake of the first debate.

The GOP nominee's strength can be explained, in part, by his extraordinary popularity with white men who did not go to college in places like this, where Democrats were once strong but who have moved sharply toward Republicans during the presidency of Barack Obama.
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-elec...hn-boehners-old-district-20161004-gruzzd.html

No deal with Deutsche bank just a rumour...shares jumped 4% on perception that a deal will be done and is all is well...problems with Italian banks, Greek bonds, negatives rates, PIIGS do not disappear over night.

No deal yet between Deutsche Bank, Department of Justice over mortgage securities

Deutsche Bank AG’s talks with the U.S. Justice Department to settle a high-profile set of mortgage-securities cases are continuing, with no deal yet presented to senior decision makers for approval on either side, according to people familiar with the matter.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/no...sche-bank-us-department-of-justice-2016-10-03

I have not gone into China, US market bubble or Australia's potential house bubble....Loving the grilling in this Q&A in Canberra with the Bank executives and politicians....nothing but a phast and rationalisation of the unsustainable profits and credit lending which has caused Australia's debt/gdp to fuel a unsustainable lifestyle.

But all the above just exposing the tip of a ice berg of deeper problems the VIX remains calm...to calm lol to be cliched....I have also added short term credit graph...

vix.png

When the 50 day average drops belows the 200 day average then there has been a US market correction or "CRASH"...if you look at AMEX now then you will notice that the 50 day has dropped below the 200 day average which may indicate a correction/crash may be starting to play out or playing out in the US...this time though central banks across the Globe lowered rates to record lows, Britian, Europe, China, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, Australian etc. I have used AMEX is this is usually associated with short term credit and high interest rates given its a low interest rate environment which is sort of canary in the mine.....given the continual weak jobs numbers in the US/Spin....most jobs are part-time, hospitality jobs (low paid), particpation rate dropping there appears to be some thing else going on in the US especially with the rise of Trump a vote against the establishment.

AMEX.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.96
Change
0.080(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $16.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.01 $14.11 $13.90 $45.25M 3.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8578 $13.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.97 5507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.