NST 0.42% $14.24 northern star resources ltd

Fundamentals haven't changed, page-310

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Yeah but.......... haha......... Ted Butler has been making this call since 2013. Maybe one of these days he might get his call correct???

Whilst the proof that JPM is the biggest shorter can be found with a bit of research, I haven't been able to confirm that JPM is such a big holder/stockpiler of physical that Ted Butler asserts.

Anyway, I once subscribed to a similar theory about the physical stockpiling of silver as a hedge for the shorting of gold futures. However, whilst the theory made sense back then (2013/2014), as time went by the assumptions I made didn't realise the facts. The big known unknown is the role China has been taking with regard to the physical accumulation of precious metals, in particular gold? China is renowned for playing the long game and thinking about their strategy was doing my head in lol....... so I stopped and just play the market sentiment as it turns on a dime. Now I'm getting dizzy with all the twists and turns lol

So what........ I just concentrate on NST in the main as it is a "business first and miner second" after all is said and done. I still hold the faith that the fundamentals always rise to the top eventually..... and the fundamentals of NST can't be much better in comparative terms to other companies around present market cap values thus making it a value investment still IMHO. The ROI by NST is outstanding and with the current organic growth strategy in play I can see this exceptional ROI continue over the next couple of years at the least.

Cheers
    Last edited by mainholm: 17/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.24
Change
-0.060(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $16.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.44 $14.44 $14.16 $46.27M 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1814 $14.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 6782 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.