NST 4.29% $13.86 northern star resources ltd

Fundamentals haven't changed, page-416

1. 42,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Could be on UJ. However lots of lower shadows on the daily on the way up or way down.

Those levels are pretty much what I have marked. They are out of sink (diverging) from the way NST is performing and I don't try to question the reasons because I simply do not know the real reason but I can see the divergence. In the same manner when gold fell from the DT, NST devaluation was mild so I continue to tolerate price moving against me. Once it breaks a technical level I have to react. The swings will have lost of opportunity to re-enter again.

goldtrend.png

I have been staring this long term view of gold for at least a month but it is not really telling me much as to the technical direction of the trend. Both bulls and bears are correct in their bias. This makes symmetrical so difficult to find a technical reason.

SO to me, crystallizing profits here means I am not missing much to be on the safe side. There is lots of rom for gold to move whether up or down. So there will be lots of opportunity to enter and exit again. I don't care to be correct just trying very hard to be profitable!

If you look at NST weekly chart, surely you can see the lower peak formed. I am not implying anything, just looking for technical clues. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.86
Change
0.570(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $15.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.71 $13.91 $13.63 $79.37M 5.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35544 $13.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.86 28982 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.