NST 1.82% $16.81 northern star resources ltd

Fundamentals haven't changed, page-625

1. 43,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    "The level is significant as it is the same size as the previous downside daily price range."
    -----------------
    No idea what this mean. Perhaps you can tell me which day you were referring to?

Here is my chart read, take it with a large pinch of salt.

nst_d.png

I see price penetrated that red zone of short term resistance and was expecting that ST turquoise support to hold and make another attempt at the dip then rally to break the high. I cleared my recent parcel as price broke & close below that level and attempt to reverse the next day. Not what I was hoping but that's the way market behaves and I acted accordingly.

The current daily level on the blue line is derived off the weekly chart below.

nst_w.png

Price broke 2016 high then pulled back but not a perfect dip as price did close on one weekly candle. A very strong up trend. What is interesting to note is that the long term RSI is showing that price is existing from the 50 level and a bounce off this RSI level. We are now at the cusp of another weekly RSI 50 bounce (potentially).

You can see recent lower high at the top is signalling lost momentum. I am not looking an market tops for a collapse but the momentum has definitely changed compared to its peers in a more aggressive way.

I am not getting any confidence in the XAUUSD from the psychology of the sector but XAUAUD is a replicate of NST on the weekly chart. Is there a message there in the end?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.