AGY 4.82% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

It is their fault. They themselves hyped BG and missed every...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    It is their fault. They themselves hyped BG and missed every milestone. They made it about BG not the holders. If they'd of said industrial grade first then BG holders would of taken on that story equally. Combine that with the JORC now missing its second milestone and talks of off-takes amounting to nothing and I understand why they got scared.

Now we get it's all in third party hands. Great, every major milestone our Company has no control over. They should never of let it get to this. They could of applied for the Gas to their boundary 8 months ago so it was ready to go. They could of started drilling holes much earlier. I don't know who's managing their project Gantt chart but he/she needs the boot. One part of that is looking at parallel tasks and bringing them forward to reduce risk. I hope we at least have one and JZ, AM , PA are reviewing each week.

I understand the project and have my own expectations and timeline given my experience however most of our 80% retail base have nothing other than what they are told.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.