AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Fundamentals (New), page-26

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    Agreed and that's what I was saying...
    The VIBE I'm getting from management is they don't want to issue any more shares. Why would they...they don't need to.

The payback on building these LCE ponds/plants to produce BG LCE is around a year (with current LCE prices)

The AMAZING thing for AGY is once the CAPEX is spent to build the ponds/plant...your basically done...you can re-use them year after year. Your OPEX may go up a bit in later years but you have a SOLID asset that throws off CASH at 70%+ margins for 10-20 years. Microsoft or Google can only dream about that kind of cashflow margin.

I and others have estimated the total CAPEX to build the STAGE 3's 15,000 OP...is 130M-150M (based on current S1 and S2 costs)

BTH's chart shows profit...not sales but NET profit of 248M aud. on the 15,000 tons.
    (What's the current MC of AGY now? Ya...exactly!)

We have S2 all paid for and 3-6 months away from having them totally finished. S2 LCE production 3 months after that! (from the current S2 ponds that have been sitting since Dec/Jan) It's all happening at AGY and going to happen faster and in larger quantities.

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc years will extremely profitable for AGY.
    (Look at ORE. Everything has gone wrong for them the past 3 years. The plant cost way too much. Half their sales are low industrial grade LCE and they ONLY own 75%? of their project...yet they are making massive debt repayments and throwing off cash like mad.)

Seriously, the market hasn't done the math here on AGY.
    How AGY has a MC under 300m is a big mistake that will be fixed soon. I think the FUNDS have did the math but, need the JORC ver.1 and maybe the PEA to start buying really hard.

The PEA might blow the market away...AGY can make HOW MUCH money every year?
    We are JUST about there...HANG on!!

AGY is making a serious business that's going to throw off high margin cash profits for years.

Plus, the Enirgi/Sentient boys know this too. Sure they'll try to make their process work...but Rincon is massive...and they want to make money NOW too.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $114.4K 3.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2414158 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 13152 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.