WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

You said that 0.094 was a bad entry point and yet you fuel the...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    You said that 0.094 was a bad entry point and yet you fuel the fire that hovers around discussion that OBJ will have a staggering rise ?

As I said previously I don't advise on entry or exit points. I might have mentioned this as a hindsight comment in context of some discussion but frankly I can't remember advising so..

If you are a long term holder then entry point would become a little irrelevant as your outlook is in years and not months. So 0.094 cannot be a bad entry point given the recent announcement/developments.

Well sorry I don't agree. Just because you are planning on being a long-term holder it doesn't mean you should just jump in without any consideration of the best entry point. Just to give you an example. Based on recent share price range, if I bought $10,000 shares at 10c on 30/4, I would have 100,000 shares. If however I waited 2 weeks and bought at 7.5c, I'd have 133,000 shares. In 2 years, if OBJ reach $1 that's a whopping $33K difference in profits. So regardless of short-term or long-term view entry points in my view are very important. What happens after that in terms of short-term gyrations is not as important if you have a long-term view.

Further you called TWinvest a hypocrite for highlighting that a glaring difference in information available is obvious between brokers and normal shareholders. What is other stocks business is theirs alone. Let them highlight these issues because otherwise someone who has more knowledge may never be able to clear up his objections and thereby loosing him as a potential investor.

Sorry I didn't call him a hypocrite in general, just in terms of that point. I wasn't using the word in a derogatory way, but I thought it was important to show how a person's view on a stock they hold can be skewed compared to a stock they don't, particularly when there is clear evidence of past insider trading in a stock they hold. Preferential treatment in terms of feeding information is the norm I'm afraid. I have personal evidence of it in the past and have been privvy to those exact situations many times in my past roles in personal business (not referring to OBJ here by the way in any way or form).

I see that as a fallacy of this forum. If you don't like him stop responding so that more insightful people can respond.

See I really don't know what you're going on about here. Most of these posters I have had multiple conversations with in the past. We've often agreed on things and we've often disagreed on things. I don't hate anyone, I don't personally know most, so why would I hate them. I think this is the fallacy of yours, that you mistake robust discussions between people as some sort of personal attack. It's not.

It's foolish to assume that you are the smartest in the room.

lol, far from it. There are some extremely smart people here. I don't ever believe I am somehow superior here to others, in fact I learn from others on here every single day even though I've been involved in the stock market for 25 years give or take. It's interesting though, your first posts you were asking people for their opinions. You even asked again when no-one initially responded. I thought I'd take the time to respond and you didn't like what you heard so went on the offensive and have been on the offensive ever since. Maybe calm down a bit. The written English word can sometimes seem harsh but that's not the intention at all. I enjoy discussing with people here, we sometimes banter, we're sometimes more serious but in the end we all have the same goal, and that is to make money on the share market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.