GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Lets put things into perspective. A lot of darling stocks, high...

1. 148 Posts.
    Lets put things into perspective.

A lot of darling stocks, high profile IPOs, Capital raises are all in similar boats as each other:

UUV
    MOB
    RAP
    CPH
    THD
    SRZ
    RIR
    IAM
    MMJ
    CFO
    LSH

The above are some of the most talked about stocks of the last 6 months. I wont post up their charts or before and afters (just have a little look).

They are across all different sectors and all different brokers and corporate advisors. Best thing since sliced bread one day and then the worst thing ever.

All this tight register blah blah blah etc.. is absolutely irrelevant.

Individuals, brokers, instos buy and sell for various reasons.

We need to ask "why did I invest?"

Am I a trader? (in which case my stop loss would have been hit, and now what's my next move?)

Am I an investor (in which case I understand my fundamental entry point and the time frames expected, and has this position changed?)

Of all the companies listed above, which would I rather be in 2 weeks, in 3 months, in 6 months?

Which of these have the soundest Board & management, track records, existing relationships, revenue, IP, target markets, target territories etc... All the key fundamentals.

Is the share price reflective of the actual company or the macro environment ?

Am I confident in my own investing criteria and educated decision making or am I driven by the sheep?

I ask myself these questions when I am in doubt of my positions. DYOR and be sure of your underlying strategy as you are essentially responsible for your money and not your broker or anyone on this forum or others actually really care if you win or lose in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.