ARU 2.63% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Fundamentals or sentiment

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Sabbath,I do not jump in and reply like otheres here, but.....................you got to be kidding now....aren`t you !!??!!You say - It sometimes run up on sentiment , NOT FUNDAMENTALS..................????I am sorry, and not want to offend anybody.................but it feels little insulting on us long term shareholders hodling since 2011 from $ 1.27 SPwaiting years and years in -95% loss.............waiting for those fundamentals to arrive..............NOW THEY DIDSo I`d be little causious saying things , before looking and learning in time - like Birchcorp had said !If now and today it is not about fundamentals - more than technical analysis................you must be either blind, or not experienced enough like many others who sell to look for rebuying more at wishfull prices!!!I am not saying, it will, or can not pull back a little.........................but when you are at markets, you must know both Fundamentals and Technical Analysis. (I`d suggest to you to buy books on the subjects and study that-you may find benefit in it for yourself) MARKETS ARE NOT ABOUT EMOTIONS - IT IS SUMMARY OF HUMAN EMOTIONS AND INFORMATIONS AND BEHAVIOURIt is more about that, than the mining itself. There is unfortunately much place for emotions. I was waitng for day like this..............and note , my ARU holding alone - had gone up $100 000 JUST TODAY alone, not counting the half a mil ARUO which had gone up till tomorrow 46% in two weeks (30 000 AUD) I did not look today yet Ofcourse, it is not real profit to spend today............................but yes I am overjoyed - but it is actualy BORING- as I anticipated this to happen, and it is not the end, as it will most likely continue...........after the fundamentals developement as of late. IT IS ABOUT PROBABILTITIES, which is your guess to judge and estimate. In my situation- is it more probable , it will go back to my -95%...........or is it more probable it had just estabilished, and only now will start raising from here.................??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? By now, everyone here should be able to estimate the more probable scenario...........and adjust your trending activities accordingly. I do hold, due to fundamentals now................and yes, do watch the technicals- as it is how I started my experieces.If do not see, someone is now bringing lots of coal to chuck in the furnace of this train...............you may miss out when it takes off - when you sell your ticket to someone else hoping to purchase it back from them for lesser price before it does take off ??? Be causious mate........ You need to ask yourself, who want to buy ARU right in this time ...Gina R. and others in inside info...( in tens of millions of shares) and from whome and who want to sell ...............yourself and few small guys ....in tens of thousands shares? and who will buy them and later wants to sell them.............again Gina R and insidersYes, you can be lucky....................you can, it is also possible..................but what are you going to do, when the trading halt will come when you just sell, and GE offtake will come in, or other big news will come in..............see you at 60, 80, $1.00 from the train mate another $300 000 up Now understand , that now it is about those fundamentals...........!!! Good luck. Hosujan

PS.- you say you want to take out profit, but I suggest to you holding for a year and than look again................you may get very pleased with the %tige. Sometimes doing less gains more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $795.5K 4.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 2717896 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 591590 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 2982928
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.