GRR 3.03% 32.0¢ grange resources limited.

fundamentals please

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I did a few basic calculations and I would like people with more knowledge and info on this share to correct me

Based on last years shares on issue the EPS was 19.69 cents

If this EPS is diluted to the final shares on issue after the SPP and placement to cornerstone investors then - it is 8.5 cents - so it is trading currently trading at a PE of 3x (post dilution value)

1)are there serious concerns that next years EPS is going to be significantly lower? - does anyone have a projected figure?

2) given that Post SPP and placement to cornersone investors the debt gets reduced to a very managable 16 million,-shouldnt that justify a revaluation from a PE of 3x

3)If the southdown project is a consideration (at least 3 years away - but market will get excited before the project gets running) then a PEG ratio would also come into play?

4)I know that with economic slowdowns people tend to favour haematite against magnetite - but will that significantly affect the projected earnings in Granges case?

eagerly awaiting further insights into all the things that I have overlooked

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $370.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.8¢ 32.0¢ $532.4K 1.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 517544 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 15588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.