RXL 3.57% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

Pure speculation hereBut If I were Teck and Mulholland walked...

1. 218 Posts.
    Pure speculation here

But If I were Teck and Mulholland walked into my office to become involved in one of the largest Zinc deposits in Australia you would respond in 2 ways.

1/ Ohhh boy what a project. Let me in and i'll do anything whilst licking your chops

or

2/ Downplay the project to negotiate the best deal for Teck. "Thanks Ian but we have plenty of Zinc and right now really can't see ourselves doing much work on the project as we sit presently". "We would need 2 years to spend a couple of million on it".

Deal is done !!

Dickson sells out thinking this is the best we'll see in the SP short term. Mulholland wary and not convinced he decides to take a few hundred k because it's been a while between drinks so he takes some cash but not heaps.

Teck announces an accelerated drill program after getting Myrtle in the cheap.

I just can't see Teck spending 1 million between now and 2012, only 5 million in the next 4 years and up to a total 15 million for the following 4 to work out what Myrtle has.

Just look at RIO, BHP etc announcing plans to spend Billions in the next couple of years to accelerate programs. Teck needs resources to feed the hungry beast China or risk being eaten themselves.

Watch this space imho. Deposits like Myrtle don't come along every day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $55.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $25.78K 189.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11707 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.