KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Hi @Old gill thank you for collating and interpreting all this...

1. 18,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3894
    Hi @Old gill thank you for collating and interpreting all this precious information..
    Interesting that September was when DFS was released for AJM and PLS ( I hold both of those too) in the light of what @lemony123 quoted over on charts 35354543 specifically :

“September:
    Think of this as the "What on Earth just happened?" month. This is the point at which the market starts powering back up. It’s normally kick-started by cobalt consumers looking to refill the supply pipeline that was depleted prior to the Summer shut down for manufacturing plants.
    October through to early December: Often referred to as the "mating season", this is when the big beasts on the consuming side (e.g. big European chemical plants) and the supply side (e.g. the major producers) hunker down to negotiate long term contracts.
    This period usually brings with it a re-focusing on the forecast demand and supply balance and, with the current bullish fundamentals, a tightening in the market as major deals are hammered out.”
    http://www.cobalt27.com/blog/index.php?content_id=171

I feel the reference to this cycle does relate to more than cobalt and is backed up by the timing of the Definite Feasability Studies at PLS and AJM.

But if it was me ( not that I know anything ) I wouldn’t be saving up both DFS to release at once ..... I’d be aiming to develop and compound market cap with each and every announcement ....(as long as they are good)
    Cheers and thanks again
    Last edited by sabine: 03/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.