KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

good morning sabine, im not sure whether or not the release of...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    good morning sabine,
    im not sure whether or not the release of the AJM and PLS DFS's was related to this cycle or not.  i will be listening to that interview on my drive today.  id be surprised if it really has any implications for the complettion of a DFS though.  my take on it is that the small players just try to get them out as soon as reasonably possible before they run out of money, then use it to build value for a cap raise.
    as for the KDR feasibility studies.  i think it's been discussed in here a few times, that the most likely scenario is that they release the DFS's together as a total package.  i dont see how they can release the mine study without the refinery study, because the mine isn't going to generate the revenue, the refinery is.
    im not convinced the MGT really gives a crap about the SP, as they dont seem to want a traditional cap raise like most small players.  im guessing they understand that if they want to make deals with the big players, which they do, they are going to get the price they are given.  thats how it works.  you want to cap raise and dilute when your SP is up, there are risks.  you want to do big time equity deals with serious players, there is a cost.  if the current SP action is the result of some manipulation, the KDR holders are now paying that.

im not sure how the next few months will play out, but i dont see a big deal coming anytime before the DFS's are released and the project is proven.  it just doesn't seem reasonable to expect some major battery/car manufacturer to commit to a project that hasn't been proven with adequate studies. im not sure how the commodities cycle plays into this, as im just a beginner investor im trying to get my head around companies, and i think it will explode if i try to grasp the macro as well.  im just trying to keep it all in the context of an impending global financial pant pooping as we near the end of the credit cycle, and hope i'm not wiped out in the meantime.
    have a great day @sabine, appreciate all the links and research you share, find it very valuable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.