PDN 1.76% $12.26 paladin energy ltd

fundamentals take over

1. 10,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Hello all,

Well after a reasonably unrelenting run I would agree that we may see the price stabilise or drop a little. The majority of the heavy buying recently was done by the brokers/fund managers to meet with their statutory requirements dur to PDN making the ASX 200.

As we have read, the majority of the buyers are types such as Deutche, Macquarie, JP Morgan etc. I am also aware that a large seller yesterday was a long term supporter of Paladin who dropped about half of his shares. Insulating i belive is the term.

I know the chartists may not agree, yet, market sentiment eventually has to succumb to the reality of the '$100 cup of coffee'.

Don't take my sentiment as being negative towards PDN share price. There is still growth to occur. Yet, it needs the support of Aus federal governments to remove the impediments from U mining. If this were to occur (yes please) you could see the likes of summit, scimitar, wmc, era, dyl and the likes go through the roof. The others (non PDN) haven't seen the miricle price increase due to the fact that Aus is still (currently) bound by the THREE mine policy. Please remeber that state govs. control mining EXPLORATION licences, the federal government controls whether any of the feasable exploration leases will ever be mined.

I am still a firm supporter of the 'new yellow metal'. Not just the for the money were all (hopefully) making but for the sake of our planet.

As a final note though, I bet you could watch the profit takers cash in as the price stabilises/falls. Self fulfilling the price fall.

Maybe $1 entry was the right number? Just for the next run - not this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.26
Change
-0.220(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $3.614B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.12 $12.34 $11.99 $12.72M 1.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4331 $12.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.26 750 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.