SFR 0.48% $8.38 sandfire resources limited

fundamentals

1. 1,140 Posts.
    hi all, i have absolutely know knowledge of this company except that its in a wide range of resources and its chart is super impressive. but what i would like to get from this thread is a basic fundamental aspect of the company and why it has shot up like it has.

My first thoughts were to check the chart, and correlate dates in which the share price rose significantly and relate it back to the news. - this sure looks like a busy company.

What a massive amount of announcements for a not so long ago penny stock was my first reaction. And secoundly was the wording of these announcements; MASSIVE - HIGH GRADE - SUCCESS - SPECTACULAR HITS. ok i know these words are used all too often in announcements but the reaction these have caused can be scene in the share price. is this a bubble waiting to be burst or is this the real deal ? what fundamentals does the company offer and how have 6months proceedings justified the march lows 7c share price until now.. is the value really there? i do seek to find out for myself but a response from holders and pov's would be a good start.

-anferni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.