VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Hey GuysThanks For your comments so far.I am quite new to this.I...

1. 3,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    Hey Guys

Thanks For your comments so far.

I am quite new to this.

I try and do as much research as I can, and to the best of my ability so far. I am sure I will improve with more experience.

The posts are so mixed up, that its difficult to find and read the important ones from before.

I have seen some very good posts , and have seen people like
    Solarfeen, PLM, Sandy Beaches, Oscarwon and many others, always ready to share their experience.

Your comments make perfect sense, but inexperienced interpretation would be more harmful at this stage.

Reading experienced peoples comments, then reflection on the coy, is a good teacher.

Also I felt that it would also help others like me, if one post now, would clear up the basics of this investment for a lot of HC members with limited experience. It just gets foggy as comments build up over time.

Also in the end its the readers decision, I for one would not blame anyone, for having their own opinion, whether I decide to share that opinion is my call and responsibilty.

Hence the questions on SP, only an educated opinion, I do not expect perfection.

Cheers & thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.