FTE 0.00% 0.2¢ forte energy nl

your credibility as a poster of any value and substance on this...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    your credibility as a poster of any value and substance on this board has been shredded in the last few weeks. Your insolvency call capped it all for me.

You talk about fundementals you know nothing about. I demonstrated the fundemental value of developing Firawa alone underwrote the SP at 7.5c, without any upgrade or value for potential new discoveries in Mauretania. I never saw one comment from you or anyone else disputing my logic. Because you don't know how to do it!

It's quite clear that new insto's are getting on board. You cannot seriously expect anyone to believe your rubbish over professional experts analysis. You can bang on about the risks (hypothetical or real) until you are blue in the face, but i think the smarter money can understand the risk reward.

If you had any aspirations of resuming as a credible trader/investor on this board you might do well to climb down from your solitary negative stance and admit that the wind has changed. Otherwise just go away..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.