TEG 0.00% 0.6¢ triangle energy (global) limited

fundamentals, page-16

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    never say never

Hi Potter
    no offence mate but i disagree with a number of your assumptions

Firstly, it is very common for investors to look at ground that has been given up by a major and to ask "Why have they given up this ground it must be rubbish ?"
    IMO to make this assumption is falty logic. Large companies like ExxonMobil only operate assets of a certain scale, they have very well defined paramaters on what fits their model and what doesnt. Small companies can often exploit these assets profitably due to their size and also their ability to be more flexible in their approach.

IMO TEG has already proved their ability to do this by the way that they have already optimised production from this field.

As for the future market cap of TEG, that will all depend on the success of the workover program and their exploration program post PASE renewal.
    A significant increase in production must surely see a comensurate rise in MC.
    A-1 well is to be worked over by the removal of a blockage downhole that will free up a further 442 ft of existing lower perforations, the well currently produces 3 mcf/day. That is a sizeable gas column waiting to be tapped, the potential increase in production should be obvious.
    A-2 is said to contain significant reserves and will have the temporary cement plugs drilled out.

I am not saying that there isnt risk involved here BUT TEG have demonstrated an ability to optimise these assets and the upside remains significant imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $22.03K 3.673M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 27395014 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 8319369 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.