TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

I do hold the stock and continue to do so because I believe that...

1. 21 Posts.
    I do hold the stock and continue to do so because I believe that they have a shot at making me some money. But...

Maybe I am a little cautious because of the chief. Google "Scam + "the director's name" and then every company that he has made public read how the company was poorly managed and then left in the lurch. Read the amount of special options they have granted themselves. Notice that the major share holders are the directors in disguise and then recognize that they already made their money and don't care what the share price is.

Also note that all the company offices are rented from the Director's companies and that they are also paying consulting fees to the director's company almost in the same and in addition to his salary.

Note that the company was a reverse takeover and that the company that used to be Maverick is now operating under a different name with all of their assets. The company was purchased to get onto the ASX by default. Note that less than a few million dollars changed hands but now each of the Directors has hundreds of millions of shares and dollars by virtue of stock options and special bonuses.

Two of the directors get million dollar bonuses when the PSC is renewed. But defined "re-newed" the fact that they are operating past 11 FEB 2011 due to a disruption in the contract could be conceived as a renewal of sorts and then the fact that even if the contract is not renewed that they can still operate for a number of years but have to relinquish unused land holdings could also be considered and extension of operations and it can be claimed that they are operating past the expiration date of the contract and deserve the bonuses due to the extra income that the company brought in.

I was hoping that the ASX released insider trading schedules like the other markets but I have been unable to obtain anything other that what is disclosed in last year's report. I am hoping that the closely held 70% of stock is not being sold off in chunks before the next year end report.

Lots of bad.. but a good chance of making money as long as we all leave when the directors plan to cash out and hopefully there are a few more of us sheeps to buy up their positions and ours at inflated prices.

Who pays a dividend to shareholders before a major upgrade that is crucial to the future of the company? Why pay such a large dividend? To draw more people in.

I don't know if you guys use the phrase pump and dump but here is a classic example.

Have fun. And remember that at least 5 times in the geologist's report he states that his report is invalid after the expiration of the contract in 2011. Hence already expired :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.320M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $51.09K 12.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 13041614 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6839612 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.