PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

basically the stock has been 'hotcoppered'. Everyone on here was...

1. 407 Posts.
    basically the stock has been 'hotcoppered'. Everyone on here was giving each other high fives during the TH expecting huge news. Well the news was only OK at best. Postings were at a all time high. Always a dangerous signal! The options are looking shaky, and yes our insto friends could grab shares at a discount. A few bad weeks on the markets, a tanking gold price will mean options out of the money. If thats the case 15 cents could be on. If not its onwards and upwards. ST I would be in no rush to buy. LT I think its got good potential. I would rather wait until March 2012 before deciding weather to buy more here. Sure I might miss out on some possible ST gains but I would rather see things derisked a little more first.

Just my opinion, don't expect any one to agree here because I would say 80% of PXG posters on here own shares in this one and only want to hear postive things.

Not trying to drive SP down as I have a few but as stated am definately not buying more until Mar 2012.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.