AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey kalenn...Excellent info from TP prior to the GM...hope you...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey kalenn...

Excellent info from TP prior to the GM...
    hope you don't mind me posting the revised DSO calculations...from TP's estimates...if Vale completes the TN transaction and extension made to the Trial Mining Licence? AVB will be in business, within a 12 month time frame...

Net smelter returns less 3%....75%....of copper price expected...Aiming at 30,000 tonne mines for now...No capital raising in next 6 months but will review the situation after this period...Hopeful that Vale will pay up soonish...confident of contract with Vale in that there are specific criteria that will be met and TP is happy with process to date...AVB is now 3rd largest land holder in Carajas now...

Hopeful of becoming a MAJOR mine in time, new holdings added mean that it is increasingly likely that AVB does have prospects of finding a large copper resource...

So here goes my revised calculations for an Annual DSO production taken from Kalenn's original phone call with TP...this a rough guide to the annualised value of AVB's DSO operation... [i.e. some assumptions here]

30,000 tonnes production of concentrate.
    $1500 per tonne OPEX to mine...TP says Net Smelter Return of 75% of copper price...$8000 copper price in 2014...75% paid for concentrate minus 3% royalty

Assume 10mill for CAPEX coming from sale of TN...
    Assume 30% federal Brazil TAX
    US$8000 x [0.75-.03] – 1500 [OPEX] = times 30,000 tonne of conc.

= $140,400,000 Gross Profit earnings minus $10,000,000 [CAPEX and SUNK Cost]

= $130,000,000 less %30 Tax

= $ 98,280,000 Net Profit after Tax

Now 1,093,500.000 shares fully diluted

Means approx 9 cents earnings per share of intrinsic value added to AVB SP [and then MC] the ongoing revenue stream adds enormously to AVB' future value being the ability to
    self fund further plant and mine expansion and ongoing drilling OPEX...My point here is who's to say it stops at 30k of conc...Antes Sth mining could proceed for several years...strike extension drilling here has not been completed...This will be another vital piece of AVB's development to mid tier miner...once again special thanks to Kalenn's phone call...

GLTA and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.