IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi All,This weeks trading has been a laugh a minute for me...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi All,

This weeks trading has been a laugh a minute for me reading the HC post and seeing the mass panic and hysteria displayed by some posters due to fluctuations on the heads, just remember one important fact- You are playing on the Stock market!, long term holders have posted very reasoned responses( You Know who you are)to try and stop mass panic by the green horns. The reality is this;

(1)Q- Have the basic FUNDAMENTALS changed for PRR?.
    A- NO!.

(2)Q- Is CVAC a world class product?.
    A- YES!.

(3)Q- Is PRR on track and hitting Milestones in their Schedule?.
    A- YES!.

(4)Q- Are Senior Management Adding value to shareholders?.
    A- YES!.

(5)Q- Is the company fully funded?.
    A- YES!.

(6)Q- Should i sell my holding's now due to SP fluctuations?.
    A- *Refer to Answer (1)!.

I look at PRR from an "Investment" perspective and not from a "Traders" perspective and that to me is the Fundamental difference to the Traders atm that are looking to take profits on ST gains. It may look bad and spook the majority ( and hence we get stupid threads pop up for the uninitiated) but for the LT holders (you know who you are!) this is part of the life cycle of a Stock.

Until such time as PRR Ann "SOLID" results then the SP will Bounce and Re-Trace like the proverbial, but if your new to this game then please don't panic and refer to above Questions.

*The above Statement is IMO and you should ALWAYS DYOR GL ALL and stay safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.