PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

ReinerWhile it is always possible the mine will be closed in...

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Reiner

While it is always possible the mine will be closed in exceptional circumstances, I doubt that it will be a common occurrence.

The mine is designed to handle 1:100 year precipitation events without major issue. Darren even went so far as to include some planning for 1:500 year events in some parts.

The area around the processing plant should not be significantly affected even if the rest of the mine is not accessible (ie pits, haul roads etc). Provided a reasonable stockpile is held, processing should still continue uninterrupted (at least for a while).

The major issue I see with heavy rain is just access to the area for employees and given that there will always be workers on site, perhaps they will just have to stay there for a few extra days in the event that fly in/out is not an option.

Lets face it, heavy rain happens pretty much every year in this region and if management havn't got suitable processes and contingencies in place to minimise disruption then they should find another job.

IMO current management will do everything reasonable to maintain production during the wet season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.361K 1.180M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8397902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21506422 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.