AGY 2.35% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Fundamentals, page-505

1. 4,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    Was interesting listening to Jerko interview with Commsecs Tom P today. Noted J talking about Rincon being only one of three Halite Dominated Salares. I believe he is referring to Salar maturity with mature salars predominately covered in NaCl salt rock. What I have found is that generally Halite Dominated Salares make for better projects as there are less contaminants, more depth and more porosity i.e more resource. Porosity is important as it means more brine can be gathered from a smaller area i.e a strategically positioned Well can pump out an exceptional amount of Li laden brine basically pulling it from a much bigger area than the tenement area itself. I think it is vital that AGY investors understand this as our 1200Ha on the Salar Halite and outer Halite could effectively pull brine from a much greater area as long as the replenishing rate is sufficient (which I believe it is due the the enclosed basin of Rincon)

I see some people have expressed concerns about the size of our tenements compared to others. For me this is a non issue due to the Salar depth and porisity at depth going down as far as 100m. One can do a traditional resource calculation (similar to hardrock calcs) based on the a few known factors (ppm, tenement size, halite depth etc) which I have done in the past - where it ALL goes out the window is when you add in porosity and the fact that brine is "mobile". AGY could currently have access to a far greater resource than my calculated 120,000t of LCE. Maybe by upto an upside factor of 3.

I've added some pictures from an orecobre report published a couple years ago, has some good info on Salar de Rincon

Top picture is of a drill campaign report completed by Overjero Toledo on the Rincon Salar nucleus.

Middle picture is of a typical Puna Salar which shows the formation and flows of Li into the nucleus and Salar bed

End picture shows a good comparison of various top grade Salares. Now here is the interesting part for me. Note Salar De Atacama (SQM) and their Li/Mg Ratio and compare that ratio to Salar Del Rincons, now remind yourself what Process Pablo Alurralde is going to use on Rincon. A derivative of SQMs. That oozes confidence for me as basically the Process theory is proven on Atacama so all we need now is a Lithium expert to engineer and build out the processing plant que Mr Alurralde. I have never been more confident of our project than today.

Good luck
    Onspeed
    IMG_9070.PNG IMG_9072.PNG IMG_9073.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $64.71K 769.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113177 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.