OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

But in all honesty, Investors are well aware or I hope they are...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    But in all honesty, Investors are well aware or I hope they are in all the circumstances leading up to the let down of previous management and where OGX was back in 2013. We have been given the reasons and the solutions to the issues. We have proof that it will work this time unlike back in 2013, the proof is in the tailings and the samples they've been collecting and processing. Silver is secondary right now and no where near the top of the list on things management are focussing on right now, previous management relied purely on speculation and hype, this time investors are proceeding much much slower, we have been well below our Morningstar valuation for a while now, not saying it's a good indicator but an indicator nonetheless.

If it weren't for all the previous letdowns, our SP would be well into the 20c mark by now as we are literally an announcement away from becoming the next big thing.

I thank you for sharing the link, for potential new investors to look at and understand OGX has been through a lot and not only is it still standing but it's coming back and learning from it's past mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.