OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hi Nikelin, I fell sorry for your plight over the OGX SP and...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Hi Nikelin,

I fell sorry for your plight over the OGX SP and your continual worry that our SP is regressing , but if you look at the last two days most ASX miners have taken a real hit. The main reason is the Tariffs worry from Trump and everyone is worried about China and commodities. I follow two TOP chartist in the States that today suggest that Gold and miners have bottomed and that there will be a good rally into the months end that they say will be a sustained for some time to come,
    The last 2years for Gold has been hell but it looks like a different story into years end MAYBE a bit like 2015 - 2016 rally.

Have a read of my post 35372282 from the other day where I reiterate OGX is a LONG TERM Project always was from 2013 and let me say to you coming down from 0.30 to 0.019 makes the lasts weeks drop PALE into insignificance. You have to have patience and trust with those at the gold face that they will get this beast tamed.

As the LTH keep saying the fundamentals have not changed and the GOLD is there .Let management do their job and get the Gold out it is not a 5 minute job . The old adage applies down this end of the speculative market if you cannot afford to loose money then this is not the place to be investing.

Take it from me its VERY VERY HARD

I hope you stay with us if you can because I believe that in time we WILL get the GOLD.

GLTALTH

moureeses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.