VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

For full disclosure , thats me munching through the 1.7 line...

1. 7,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3552
    For full disclosure , thats me munching through the 1.7 line this moring Why anyone would sell after yesterdays announcement is beyond me

I had the pleasure of watching JB's 4CE presentation at the African DownUnder Conference with Mongbwalu Chairman, ( VEC's JV )
    Simon Tuma-Wake.  Wow , what a true gentleman , and the knowledge this man has was just outstanding. To say he is excited about the future of VEC and Adidi-Kanga would be a massive understatement. Gold gold and more GOLD is all ill say , but read my last 2 Years of post and I've said that all the way. VEC is going to be a massive Gold producer on the World stage ( Simple )

Ive copied a few points from my WFE post that are very relevant to VEC and DRC Gold , these are question I put directly to the full team of DRC officials that the Conference allows access to. Amazing access I might add to some of the best and brightest  ( And Nicest ) the DRC has to offer, the full VEC, 4CE and WFE team were all on hand.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/35373542/single

2: Is the DRC a safe place to invest . Short answer yes ,the DRC is on the improve at a very fast pace thanks in-part to massive Chinese investment in infrastructure and of course the renewed investment from many other countries in the DRC mining sector, Gold , Lithium and Cobalt especially .

4: Ethical Mining Practises. I have a very strong opinion of this as most would know , so does JB from my discussions over time. To a bit of surprise ( pleasant surprise ) this subject was 1st and foremost in all and any discussions that miners were having ATM in the DRC with Regulatory Authorities. Every DRC official I spoke with was highly motivated by the implementation of Ethical Mining Practises , I felt they had a real desire to improve there Country and the living conditions of the DRC people . Giant Tick for me there !

5: Does anyone know Jason Brewer , John Boardman and there team. Well insert ( Laughter Again ) just louder To say both JB's are well respected in the DRC is a massive understatement , to say they have just ok (connections) is even a bigger understatement. These guys are number one !

I came away from the Conference supremely confidant in ( Not just VEC ) but all my DRC investments . The DRC officials made me feel very comfortable that the welfare of the people ( Ethical Mining Practises ) was a huge part of why they are happy to deal with Jason, John and all the team

After a few drinks ( family Pictures being shown ) and a bit more a a getting to know the DRC officials , I have a feeling I've agreed to take a trip to the DRC soon to meet everyones families Lol. Bring it on I say Never drink with anyone thats 1st language is French.

Sorry one more thing , Ive asked PayDirt Media if the WFE 4CE and VEC presentations can be uploaded to Social Media , really well worth watching !

Jason Brewer‏ @JBrewerMining
    FollowingFollowing @JBrewerMining
    More
    Very honoured to have Mongbwalu Chairman, Simon Tuma-Waku here in attendance at #africadownunder conference #adu2018. As former DRC Minister of MInes and currently Head of DRC Chamber of MInes, it’s been great to learn from his in depth knowledge of DRC’s mining sector.

https://twitter.com/JBrewerMining
    Simon is a great man and statesman. A former DRC Mines Minister, Head of the DRC Chamber of Mines and of course Chairman of Mongbwalu Gold Mines which $VEC is looking to finalise the JV with. A great supporter of all our activities including $4CE and $WFE!!

Sorry for the mishmash post , I'm on the road today but just needed to share how excited I am about VEC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.