PDI 2.70% 19.0¢ predictive discovery limited

In defense of some of the posters relating their concerns about...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    In defense of some of the posters relating their concerns about delays in meeting critical timelines set by PDI's BOD,I suggest for those interested they read  a good description of ASX requirements on the following link.
    Continuous-Disclosure-and-ASX-Announcements-Policy
    PDF (www.mtgibsoniron.com.au)
    PDI has advised it has completed two of the critical studies it needs to enable it to make an application for an exploitation permit albeit some months later than they originally planned and advised to  the market.
    I think the difficulty for PDI is that there is no precise legal framework for the grant of the required exploitation permit as the current land zoning prohibits mining. Full stop.
    So  in one sense they are seeking a "rezoning permit" which then enables them to make the exploitation permit application.
    Given the critical importance of gaining an exploitation permit,I believe PDI has an obligation to advise the market/ASX when the timelines it sets are not met.
    So if the timeline for the lodging of an exploitation permit  is set by the company as being in "Q4 2023" and this does not occur until Q2 2024,the BOD need to advise  the ASX as soon as they become aware of the delay ,its cause, and the revised date for the lodging which can be by reference to a quarter  and not to an actual date or month.
    It seems the BOD believes it needs only to report such matters in its quarterly reports rather than when they become aware of a delay.The lodging of their application for an exploitation permit is of major significance to the company  and I believe it is "market sensitive" information.
    Please read the guideline link before responding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $440.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $172.7K 931.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 256563 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 171755 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.