RHK 5.00% 76.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Gee, there has been no evidence presented here to confirm that...

1. 8,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2848
    Gee, there has been no evidence presented here to confirm that Todd has secured a multi $Billion loan from anywhere.
    Even IF Todd has secured a significant funding package, then that bears no direct relationship to FMS.
    Todd is Todd.
    Todd has multiple interests all over the world. Property, farming, mining etc.
    Todd would be under no obligation to provide FMS with any funding.
    As far as I read, Todd's only relationship with the PIOP project remains to do with the BBI Rail Agreement, and any guarantees etc relating to that and maybe BBIG.
    Todd is now pretty much just a shareholder in FMS and a lender. I would say that Todd has no obligation to pump any more money into FMS.
    After this deal goes thru to transfer PIOP to FMS, then Todd can probably walk away.
    Their possible remaining interest would lie in the construction of the Port, and the Rail corridor
    I would imagine that IF (big if) Todd did get funding for the PIOP project, it would be offering an export "solution" to FMS and PIOP.
    But we would be back at Square 1, because Todd's interest in FMS would be conflicted (as they would be on both sides of the fence), so they (FMS) would have to get minority s/h approval to do a major deal with FMS and Todd/BBIG.
    And look where that got them over the years!

If you can find any corroborating evidence of funding for Todd, pls post it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $151.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.0¢ 76.0¢ 76.0¢ $2.316K 3.048K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 2996 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.