AZL 0.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

If the company asset is highly sought after and of high value,...

1. 6 Posts.
    If the company asset is highly sought after and of high value, there will always be interested investors or funder. Remember, anthracite will be in short supply soon. Funding can be very creative. equity raising, institutional placement. uptake agreement, financial institution loans or a combination of some of the above. Possibilities can be endless.
    Positively speaking, Kangwane is a very valuable and feasible asset for the company to gain value for shareholders. I trust that management are genuine and would not want to be held responsible for being negligent and unprofessional in their capacities and be liable for personal penalties. How can the value of the company's share price ever increase sustainably, if on any negative news either perceived, misconstrued or real, investors, shareholders start dumping them like a play thing. We need to rethink why in the first place we invest in this company? Even for the legal cost for the Mbila debacle can be arranged creatively, if we are assured of prevailing in the process of litigation. The legal firms might fund it. Venture capitalist might be interested in it too. If the winning percentage return is attractive enough to them. Options can be endless.
    Think through your investment goal analytically, logically without prejudice or discrimination.
    DYOR, this is not a professional advice it is only my personal opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $9.764K 492.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2337244 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 557755 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.