NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Funding Facility, page-29

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    No one is making anything personal. And that is were you and RBX have it so wrong. We have all learnt to patiently deal with the huge amount of endless and repeating post which many of us have tried to have moderated and stopped but as I have learnt the hard way it is the right of all poster to post as often as he likes, as long as it is within the TOU. And I now whole heartily support that stance and will practice the same tone and civility regardless of how frustrating it is, to be bombard with endless repetition. I suggest you learn this lesson as well. Anything personal like revealing personal details of posters and threats should of course be dealt with. But if we all just stuck to the points raised all would be good and a lot could be learnt from a more civil debate.

I think any one comparing the two threads with the sheer vol of contrarian post over the last few months would agree you and RBX have nothing to complain about at all, yet alone resorting to the hysterical langues of vendettas and destabilising campaigns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.