NOX 2.94% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Thanks for that timely reminder RBx. I remember those times. I...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Thanks for that timely reminder RBx. I remember those times. I had a bucket load of shares in NRT at the time which were worth very little. I note that despite being a company without assets, shares in NRT at that time are still valued higher than shares of the company that has superseded it.

Following the reverse takeover, the value in my shares grew to a point that I was able to buy enough NOX to hopefully make a difference for my entire family - including a few of the outlaws.

And of course, again thanks to Professor Kelly, the in-specie distribution of MEIP shares at the time, gave me a $50k bonus.

There are indeed many untold facts/truths in relation to Professor Kelly the CEO, scientist, and the man himself, that make him a well above par driver of the value of our investment.

In my opinion, the NRT symbol remained the same following the reverse takeover, but almost in a blink of an eye, the worlds of 2012 and 2013 were light years apart.

Again in my opinion, history will repeat itself - this time for NOX -and I think we will be able to make the same gulf comparison between 2019 and 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $13.31K 198.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1137 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 22400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.