MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Funding for NY li-ion battery Factory, page-126

1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Didn't you know lol Patience won the new TV series Survivor Hot Copper lol the markets full of lions tigers and bears lol and in all fairness one should not venture beyond the wall unless he is fully prepared lol, each tool used to advance or retreat a position, it's a game of keeps though, and in survivor sadly some actions take place that don't truly reflect ourselves, but it's a game and a real game, always DYOR and learn from every post /poster, and each to their own,end of the day I'd still take the John Snow approach.... I wouldn't win survivor HC because it clashes with my investment strategy and morals,which also fit perfectly with our current board members and long term holders. But I would invest my time and hard earned in the rightfully deserving company. Which will no doubt play a fantastic role in helping lower emissions , lowering electricity bills, saving reefs,better utilisation of free solar energy, and help make this world a better place for all of our future generations. G stock investors no matter their strategy or company investment period ,should be proud to at least be apart of this positive change and movement.

Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.