YTC 0.00% 23.0¢ ytc resources limited

Thanks Mtm i understand what you're saying. You're right, it...

1. 91 Posts.
    Thanks Mtm i understand what you're saying. You're right, it does seem quite contradictory to the multiple statements made in both presentations and the Agm that the company would first "focus on getting Hera up and running and producing a revenue" (as well as working on obtaining profits from nymage, regardless of n.north) "before expanding operations to our other deposits" through essentially funding itself.
    Maybe the cash reserves were lower than we thought or being used more excessively (that last unsuccessful drill was incredibly expensive and i don't know how many more they were able to do) so perhaps this became an only option - and maybe Rimas and co truly believe while it's a whacking now the value they will unlock in tandem now with Hera will recover the value to shareholders... but yes... a gamble... and disappointing at a price of 25 cents.

Maybe some explanation will come out soon and that will give a bit of solace, will still try to pick up a few more but only in the very low 20s or 19s if i can. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.