WTM 7.04% 33.0¢ waratah minerals limited

I will be surprised if the SP is below 10c following the...

1. 7,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I will be surprised if the SP is below 10c following the announcement of the mining licence. That is the critical one really. It is then supported by one more off-take from the Japanese, major updates on the D&C elements and the final approvals from Mozambique Gov (all before Q2 end - to program)

Once the licence is in the major shackle is off. The rest should be icing. I’m wondering if also we will start to get regular updates out of the US regarding set up and test for the SPG process with Urbix? Others thoughts?

TBH in terms of start to finish from exploration to production, the team at the top has worked wonders. I have been critical in the past for missed dates but they are now mitigating those with a serious ramp up across the board. Long may it continue.

Those investors with the options at 10c won’t want to see it languishing for very long if they look to recoup a healthy profit just after buy in. In reality they could be looking at significant sums in the not too distant future. Any overhang post 10c imo won’t last long due to the constant stream of milestone events from Q1 through to Q4. That’s my opinion to the question anyway. I certainly don’t see any reason to downsize my holding yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.