AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I see my earlier post was modded - that is fine as I said what I...

1. 9,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17656
    I see my earlier post was modded - that is fine as I said what I needed to say around your views. In relation to this post, i'll put it this way - when you take a loan out for a house you start paying interest when the loan is drawn down, not when teh bank approves the loan. I'll leave it at that, so it is the way finance is structured that is the key btw.

The capex is for project funding - it includes the capex things you are talking about in your post. When the project makes profit at production then you use that to pay interest and reinvest into expansions (so if making good profit no further need for capex for expansions, or a limited need is my point). I'll leave it at that. Interest/principal is paid from nominal cash flow not NPV.

Anyway, why don't you spread the love on other greenfields stocks like LTR. Even spread the love on PLS as last I heard they are still struggling for profit - so price increases the key and that means supply < demand. And binding Offtakes the key - with those comes funding and SP growth - understand that for a change because as I said that is the norm (i.e. aka PLS/PLL and co - SP growth). Binding Offtakes makes the market believe that mining will happen and SP rises and SP stays ok provided then the state dtimeline to production is met - always has been that way, and last I heard PLL's SP is still multiples of where it was prior to the binding Offtake agreement announcement.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.