MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

The only prediction that was going to be proved correct today...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    The only prediction that was going to be proved correct today was your first. When you make erroneous statements to support your hypothesis that the company is a scam what do you expect? A “scam” is a criminal deception. So who exactly are you accusing? Just SI, or are the whole board in on it to? How about the company brokers? My goodness @Sawvic, maybe you have uncovered a mini Enron? Well done you!
    I await further revelations as to what exactly is the scam. You claim that 3 trials were “fumbled”. Fumbled, handled clumsily, is that part of the scam? Who designed the last trial and paid for it @Sawvic?, you remember the Covid Ards trial. Were they fumblers and scammers as well or were they just victims like the rest of us?
    So your prediction that Novartis will walk away, is it predicated on all the data released so far will be exposed as what, part of this scam?
    In my experience, most members of this forum are here for the quality information that can be gleaned. Everyone knows that cash flow is an issue. Everyone knows about potential missing of further primary endpoints. Everyone knows about the potential need for further capital raising. Everyone knows that partnerships will means giving up % of revenue etc etc etc. All this has been laid out by knowledgeable reasoned argument. This is a tech stock, it is a high risk, high reward investment opportunity.
    I repeat where is the Scam?
    When I predicted at the start of this post, that your first prediction would prove to be correct one, I was being generous as you were just stating the obvious. Getting “destroyed”, It’s what happens when you write incoherent libellous tripe.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.