MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Meyerwolf; I was able to read your posts before being moderated...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Meyerwolf; I was able to read your posts before being moderated and I agree with what you said. I don't really care too much where the money is coming from as long as it is coming; Greg Channon is free to find funding from who and where he chooses; I don't see anything sinister in this despite the prompts from previous posts where the funding is concerned.
    Nothing has happened for years with MEC and suddenly with the rejigged board we have fees cancelled and things actually going forward; I've been accused on HC in a reply to my last post of not having shareholders interests which is an odd thing to say as I have in excess of 600,000 so I have a fair bit of shareholder interest; in fact if I had as many as Mr. Breeze I would be supporting this board rather than fighting it with the risk of stuffing it all up when there is so very very much to gain otherwise; its called making a "business decision" which could put decades of director fees in the shade. It very much looks like the vast majority of MMR shareholders are supportive of the current board and our decision should be FINAL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.