MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Good Morning Wylie If you go onto the ASX information you will...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Good Morning Wylie
    If you go onto the ASX information you will find the David is listed as a director of MEC.
    Just click on Details on their site. Also are you aware that Deborah Ambrosini has now relocated to Melbourne yet MEC office is in Perth?.
    Goh Hock just announced he was terminated Breeze never resigned
    The only way a director can be removed – unless he resigns is by a meeting of the shareholders .
    Only Shareholders can remove a director of a public company and that attempts by directors to remove another director from office are void.
    ASIC are concerned that shareholders are not mislead by Directors .
    See ASIC -IR04-40 – The removal of Directors of Public Companies – Current as of 27th Oct 2017 for the full transcript.
    You have no need to ask me if I am related to either David Breeze or a member of the MEC Board the answer is no. I have a substantial shareholding listed among the 20 largest in the last annual report.
    After the MEC AGM in Nov 2016 – I received calls from both David Breeze and Deborah Ambrosini looking for my support in the pending spill motion.
    Deborah then contacted me again and asked for a face to face meeting, along with Toby Foster.
    What was my concern – I answered Governance issues with the meeting when it was decided to remove David Breeze from the board – If they wanted my support they would have to provide me with evidence that all directors were fully informed of the reason for the meeting. They were not willing to provide copies of the related emails proving that David Breeze had been notified, perhaps they didn’t exist.
    Who is trying to destroy MEC is a question that should be the concern of every shareholder, they should decide by studying facts,  and not on relying on biased propaganda.
    RogerD’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.