MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Wvlie Who is trying to destroy Mec – This is a good question and...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Wvlie

Who is trying to destroy Mec – This is a good question and until both camps are completely open and transparent with all shareholders. We may not know the truth until it is too late and legal contracts and documents have been signed.
    I was in attendance at the first spill in 2017 when HOCK addressed me as “The Enemy” or a word to that effect. I explained to him that I was a long standing shareholder with a different opinion to his – not an Enemy, I found this a strange choice of words coming from the chairman of the board.
    In the address given by Goh Hock at the 2017 AGM – he s made it quite clear that David Breeze and those shareholders who hold a different view to that of the current board should not be tolerated in any way.
    As many of you have read on Hot Copper and reading between the Lines, there are 3 groups of shareholders, those supporting the current board , those vying for a change of leadership, those who want to see all of the offers that have been presented to the board, not offers hidden behind confidentiality agreements. No doubt there is a forth group who have know idea who they should support.
    Most readers will have seen the gist of the offers laid out by David Breeze, The offer that the MEC board is favouring is one from RL Energy run by Greg Channon – absolutely no information as to how he is funding it. Has it anything to do with another company Channon is involved with.

Cheers RogerD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.