FAR 0.58% 43.3¢ far limited

"Wonder if Cath has a cunning plan prepared. Surely she has a...

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    "Wonder if Cath has a cunning plan prepared. Surely she has a plan B planned when and if FAR wins PE."

You can bet that Cath has a plan, and that she's had it for some time. If she didn't have one prior to COP's sale to WPL, then she certainly would now. The oil bulls are out, the majors are circling and FID is approaching... IMO FAR is in the right place at the right time and are perfectly placed to leverage their unique and arguably enviable position.

"The constant clamp down on the share price could be an attempt to ensure FAR cannot raise funds in case they win."

I wouldn't worry too much about that. What I would recommend, however, is contacting FAR and asking them whether they are concerned about financing their share. Their response may lower your blood pressure.

"It would be nice if management could provide a plan. No need to detail it bit just at least give investors confidence she knows what she is doing or flying by the seat of their pants."

You don't need a plan - detailed or high level - to determine whether Cath knows what she's doing. If you believe the BS written about the management team on HC, then sure... you'll fill yourself with doubt about their capability (as intended by the doom squad); but if you take time to converse with FAR in a constructive manner, you'll soon realise that those concerns are baseless and bordering on defamatory. They're trading on very thin ice.

gh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.3¢
Change
0.003(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ $147.7K 341.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 200966 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 3826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.3¢ 43.3¢ 43.0¢ 102500
Last updated 15.49pm 29/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.